I stole this recipe from a friend years ago. I went to her house to let her dog out and she told me I could eat one of the leftover peppers she made. I was hooked! These are only five ingredients but you could add more or less to your liking. I imagine the possibilities are endless.
- Bell peppers
- Cooked quinoa
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cook your quinoa ahead of time. (I have a Tupperware microwave steamer and it is life-changing).
3. Brown hamburger with onion. Drain fat.
4. Mix hamburger and onions with quinoa.
5. Stuff your peppers.
6. Top with feta.
7. Bake until the peppers are tender and enjoy!